The drop-down “Insert Line Break” feature in the toolbar of the HTML editor is designed to assist in the formatting of your design. Most options are based on the current cursor location in the design body.
- Insert Line Break: It’s just that, click in the design body and select this option and everything after the cursor will move down one line.
- Insert Div: This is a quick way to add a div element to your page. Click in the design body and select this option and a div block will be place in the cursor location. Optionally, use the mouse to highlight select a section of text or other elements and select this options, the div will be placed around the mouse selection.
- Insert Paragraph: Similar to the above insert div, this option adds a paragraph tag to your selection. Paragraph tags automatically add some margin before the tag.
- Insert Line Before: This option adds a new empty div block above or before your current element selection. This is useful if you decide after the fact that you want to add content above or before existing content.
- Insert Line After: This option is the same as above but adds an empty div after or below your current design body element selection.
- Insert Top Line: This option insert an empty div block at the very beginning of your document before all current existing element. This option does not incorporate any document selection.
- Insert Bottom Line: This option is the same a above but adds an empty div to the very end of your document after all current existing elements. This also does not incorporate any document selection.
- Insert Horizontal Rule: This option add a horizontal line across the page at current cursor position. Horizontal Rule CSS can be customized by double-clicking on the line in the design body.
- Insert Print Page Break: This option tells a printer to start a new page at this point if a user prints your document. This is only a visual reference and will not display in final code and is only for actual printing purposes.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.