What is CSS?
- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media
- CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once
- External stylesheets are stored in CSS files
Why Use CSS?
CSS is used to define styles for your web pages, including the design, layout and variations in display for different devices and screen sizes.
I have a custom font file (.ttf, .otf, .woff) I would like to use online. How do I use CSS to lin...
- Sellercore asked 7 years ago
- last active 7 years ago